Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Eat Well, Live Well!

So, anyone who knows me, knows that nutrition is a passion for me. I love to research and apply what I learn and keeping my family healthy is important to me.

It's my job to make food choices for our family and my goal is to keep our medical bills low by giving our family the best nutrition possible without breaking the budget. Trust me, it isn't easy to do with prices of healthy foods skyrocketing, but I sure try. Since at least one of our meals every day, tends to be rushed, the ability to serve a delicious shake that's packed full of some of the best nutrition on the planet is a great way to way to feed the family on the go.

Our favorite flavor is chocolate, but it's nice that the shakes we love come in a variety of flavors.

DSC08002

DSC08001

DSC08003

We started replacing a meal a day with our favorite shakes two and a half years ago for health reasons. We wanted to get our blood pressure under control. We wanted to get our blood sugar levels stabilized. We wanted to lose weight and we wanted to have some of the healthiest, whole foods on the planet to help us in our fitness and nutrition journey. Our daughter, who is a fitness and nutrition coach, knew what we were looking for and she found it for us. It's done amazing things for our health....everything I mentioned and then some.

If you are looking for super nutrition....that provides a WHOLE meal, giving your body incredible core nutrition, I highly recommend Shakeology.

Here's just one of many videos available that explains why:

http://beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/janataft?bctid=2940901121001

Each month, I join up with a group of other fitness and nutrition coaches and we invite people to join in on our seven day Lean Out Clean Out plan. It's a great way to rid your body of toxins, learn how to choose and prepare nutritious meals and to kind of give yourself a little restart. Participants have reported amazing results and many have returned to participate a second time. If you are interested in joining, the next group starts on February 15th and the cost is $38.00. You must sign up soon, in order to have time to order your shakes and get them shipped to you. It's a great opportunity to find out how you respond to Shakeology as each group member replaces a meal a day with a shake. Meal guidelines are provided as well as grocery shopping lists, on-line support, free coaching and plenty of opportunity to ask questions, encourage and receive encouragement. If you are interested, leave a comment on this post.

If you have any questions, please feel free to leave a comment, or you can contact me via my website: www.janataft.com

Have a great evening!

No comments :

Post a Comment