Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Photography Website

DSC00110

As my readers have probably figured out by now, I love photography. I am by no means a professional. I don't have special equipment, just a simple little point and shoot camera and a decent editor, but I can't get enough of the art of photography. It's one of my creative outlets that I am passionate about because it allows me to capture the beauty of the many precious moments of life. As a result, I have opened a site specifically to host this passion and if you would like to hop on over and check it out and/or follow it, there is a button at the top of this blog you can click on: Nurturing the Heart Photography or you can just click here.

I hope you enjoy my photos and yet I'm sure nobody will enjoy them as much as I do because I lived in that moment and saw something through the lens of my camera that caused me to worship God and give him thanks by documenting that instant through photography.

No comments :

Post a Comment