Friday, December 12, 2014

A Visit From Mary Poppins

It's been a good day and a busy one again. It was nice to have a couple of hours to wake up, and do some reading before the day's activities began. My sweet friend, Michaela came over for coffee and lunch. I always enjoy visiting with her and her little guy is so adorable! After they left, I zipped out to my friend, Jacqueline's house for a cup of tea and to pick up a microscope. What a gift! We are so blessed. It was such fun visiting with her and talking music, home school and naturopaths, health and family. I had a wonderful visit and lunch out on the island with my sweet friend, Tracy yesterday while we celebrated her son, Colton's birthday and afterward ran Natalie to piano lessons, gassed up the car and then headed for home.
I came home really tired tonight and was so thrilled to see that Mary Poppins House Cleaning Services (my daughter, Natalie's house cleaning business) had worked her house cleaning magic while I was away. The house literally sparkled from top to bottom! There are no words to express the relief and joy that brought to my tired soul. Thank you so much, Natalie!
I was heading out the door to an essential oils class with just enough time to grab some dinner on the way out. Our pregnant dog hadn't been eating much today, though and I decided to check her temp. It had dropped significantly which means puppies should be making their debut in the next twelve hours. So....I will be staying home tonight and keeping a close eye on our sweet Dallas.
I took a few pictures of our nice, clean house.


IMG_5492-0.JPG

And I took a few pictures of our sweet Dallas this evening. Have a great weekend!



IMG_5484-0.JPG

IMG_5485-0.JPG

IMG_5497-0.JPG

No comments :

Post a Comment