Sunday, May 31, 2015

Celebrating Christine

She was born a few minutes ago, and yet we celebrated her birthday for the fifteenth time the other day.
 
 
Her sister pampered her with a complete makeover including a manicure and a pedicure before we took her out to dinner..



 
Sisters....the bond between them is something extraordinary....and precious.

 
 
 
 
 
She's still her Daddy's little girl

 
 

 
 
The setting at the restaurant is so pretty and a perfect place to capture special moments.
 

 
She's her Daddy's girl, but she's mine, too. <3

 










 
Her brothers and sister dragged me all over town, so they could buy the perfect gifts for their sister.
And after we had dinner out, we came home to a wonderful party with the family.

















 
 
Celebrate the moments for they pass more quickly than we dream.
 
 

2 comments :

  1. Oh my goodness! How did I miss this? Soooo darling! She looks like a very sweet girl, she is very pretty as well...I love her sweet smile, lovely. The shape of her mouth is so darling! (I notice things like that!) I think it's the artist in me! Ha! She is a cutie though!

    xxoooo amelia <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Amelia! She really is a sweet girl. Her passion is missions with orphans, and she is also the one who for Mother's Day, paid to have my blog designed according to my vision for it. She is very thoughtful, and generous, and loves children. Our family is blessed by her every day. <3

      Delete