Tuesday, June 30, 2015

A Newborn Baby and Her Family

I had the honor of doing something I love to do the other day.
 
I got to take family pictures for some sweet friends....and here's my favorite part....
 
They welcomed a brand new baby girl into the world, just the day before!
 
SO MUCH FUN!!!!
 
I loved working with this family, and their little guy was perfect! He just roamed around loving on his family. It was easy to shoot very natural pictures of them. They were relaxed and easy to work with.
 
I hope you enjoy these as much as I enjoyed taking them.
 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
 
 

3 comments :

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The moments captured are so awesome! Love all four of you -- AR :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ronda. I don't know if Michaela saw your comment, but I will tell her. <3

      Delete